Site Network: Home | ICT Press | mr.bink | About

skip to main
Sory, this blog will not active. Please go to my new blog in http://www.mrbambang.com


Move to new blog

Hello Guys, I am sorry if make you confused because I often change my blog address. And now I do again :( . But, I wish this is my real blog. According to my planning, I wanna just have two main blog. The one only in english language and the other in INdonesian language. For Indonesian blog, Still in progress because there are something trouble and for english blog, You can visit now. So, this wimob blog will be not active again. You can visit my new blog in

And if you have link this wimob blog, please change it to my new one. :)

Thanks

Posted by mr.bink 12:42 PM  

3 Comments:

  1. ahmad wiyono said...
    terima kasih infonya
    Anonymous said...
    Cool blog you got here. It would be great to read something more about this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is some photos of any gizmos.
    Katherine Trider
    Cell jammer
    seo sydney said...
    I am apreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! all the best! Nice post on move to new blog. It is really great. Thanks for sharing this post so much.

Post a Comment